Documents to be sent in the application
- Completed and signed Application Form;
- Updated CV (in the Europass format);
- Signed Letter of Motivation, explaining your personal motivation and future plans regarding this Master;
- Your higher education Diploma (if not in English: please also provide a translation);
- Academic Transcripts (if not in English: please also provide a translation);
- Scanned copy of your High School Certificate;
- Proof of English Language: minimum B2 level. Accepted certificates: TOEFL (72-94 points „Internet“/at least 567 points „paper“), TOEFL Home Edition; Cambridge FCE, (CAE (C1) and CPE (C2); IELTS (5.5-6.5 points), IELTS Indicator Test; PTE Academic (59-75 points); OOPT (60-79 points); telc B2-C1 University; TOEIC (at least 785 points „listening / reading“, 160 points „speaking“ and 150 points „writing“).
- Proof of funding*
- Copy of your Passport/ID.
Please use this checklist for a complete application and information on how to send the documents.
*Please be aware that the course tuition fees are 12.000€. If you are self-financed, please provide a bank statement proving that you have enough funds to cover your studies (minimum 5.000€) and make sure that the currency is mentioned in the statement. If you are sponsored by your employer or were awarded a scholarship, please enclose a copy of the official notification. If a private person is sponsoring you, please send proof by his/her bank statement and a signed confirmation letter.
The online application portal HISinOne is open from March 15 to June 15 each year. You can switch the language to “English” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- All documents must be uploaded online (by June 15, 24:00).*
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Be prepared to upload the following documents online:
- Copy of Diploma (and translation if not in English) – minimum 4 years of full time academic studies in a recognized university;
- Copy of Transcripts (and translation if not in English);
- Proof of English proficiency (see above);
- MSc GUH Application form;
Click here to check our step-by-step manual on how to apply online.
*For admission to the programme, you will need to bring all the original documents to the university (in September).
Please note: For any further information on admission eligibility, application procedure and programme enquiries, kindly address our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not contact any other university unit.